Hiker's code of conduct
- Stay on marked trails at all times, in order to avoid treading on small plants and saplings.
- Do not smoke or eat when you are hiking on trails.
- Do not make unnecessary noise. Respect other hikers and enjoy the sounds of nature.
- Place your rubbish in designated bins at the end your hike, otherwise please take your rubbish home with you for disposal. If you see any litter whilst hiking, please pick it up.
- Please use the designated picnic and camping areas that provide amenities for visitors.
Please do not cut branches, pick wild flowers, uproot plants, or carve tree-barks.
- Motorbikes and bicycles are forbidden on hiking trails.
- It is strictly forbidden to light fires anywhere in the forest, including in clearings or on forest roads. Fires may only be lit in designated areas with fire grills, taking all necessary precautions and only when there is no wind.
- If you see fire or smoke in the forest, please inform the Forestry Department immediately by calling 1407 (24 hours, free of charge).
Remember that we are all guests of the forest. Respect the wildlife and enjoy the forest responsibly.